- Students are expected to take out their work WHILE signing-in as soon as the tardy bell rings.
- When Mrs. Espeseth is talking students are expected to put the computer screen down and/or make eye contact. Do not work on a computer unless requested to do so.
- Occasionally phones will be used in class, please silence them before coming into class.
- Respect the computers at all times. Do not write on them, deface them, or destroy them in any way. Please come to me if you notice anything wrong with the computer.
- Be sure to log out at the end of every class period. Be nice and help out a fellow student who has forgotten to log out.
- Plagiarism is wrong and against the law. Please be sure to do your own work at all times.
What to Do When You Get Stuck
If, at any time, you have an issue with the computer do not exchange it for another one. If there is something wrong with the computer I need to know. If you run into a fixable glitch you need to know how to fix it.
- When dealing with Wi-Fi issues it is best to be patient. Sometimes resetting the Wi-Fi is helpful. If you do not know how to do that, ask for help.
- If a computer freezes then force close, wait 30 seconds, then restart the computer.
- Most computer problems are operator error, be patient, try again, ask the people sitting next to you. If all of you do not know the problem then raise your hand and ask me.
What to do when you are finished with an Assignment
Go to cespeseth.wordpress.com and read an article. Then comment on the article, be sure to include what you learned and what you found interesting.
If any computer rule is broken the following will be enforced:
- First Infraction-Warning
- Second Infraction-Loss of the computer for the rest of the day/session, contact with the Dean, and a note home.
- Third Infraction-No computer for a week, contact with the Dean, and a note home.
- Fourth Infraction-Placement in another class.