Wondering what school supplies to buy your student for the next school year? This is the list I sent to all students before the end of the school year. Remember that supplies run out typically around November or December. Be sure to buy enough supplies for the entire school year, especially now when supplies are so inexpensive.
If you are unable to get any of the school supplies for any reason, please email me or comment below. I am here to help your child succeed in school and will assist you with whatever I can. If you have any questions about the supplies, please email me. My email address is email@example.com or feel free to comment below.
Each student is RECOMMENDED to have:
- Binder 1 1/2″ inch wide
- 5 subject dividers
- Composition book (for science)
- Pens blue or black (at least 2)
- Pencils (at least 2)
- Highlighter (at least 1)
- Red pencil/pen for correcting
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Colored pencils and/or crayons
- 3 hole punch (thin & with holes so that can be placed inside a binder)
- Filler paper (college rule)
- * Pioneer Passport (these will be available at the beginning of the school year)
Please note: depending on the specific needs of each class, it may be necessary to purchase additional items for your child.