Showing character is a full-time job. At school, at home, where ever you are, whatever you do. If you are looking for ways to show off your good character read the questions below. How many yeses do you have?
- Do you stand up for your beliefs?
- Do you follow your conscience?
- Do you build and guard your reputation?
- Do you tell the truth?
- Do you keep your promises?
- Do you return what you borrow?
- Do you stand up for and protect your family, friends, school, and country?
- Do you keep a secret?
- Do you treat others the way you want to be treated?
- Do you value and honor all people?
- Do you take good care of property you are allowed to use?
- Do you listen to others and try to understand their points of view?
- Do you solve problems without anger and without violence?
- Do you use good manners?
- Do you accept responsibility for your actions?
- Do you think before you act?
- Do you do your best EVERY DAY?
- Are you prepared?
- Do you work hard?
- Do you take charge of your own life?
- Are you a positive person?
- Are you fair?
- Do you treat people equally?
- Are you open-minded?
- Are you kind, loving, and considerate?
- Are you thankful and express gratitude for what people do for you?
- Do you forgive others for their shortcomings?
- Do you help people in need?
- Do you care about and pursue the common good?
- Do you volunteer to help your school be better, cleaner, and safer?
- Do you protect the environment?
- Do you play by the rules?
- Do you obey your parents, teachers, and coaches?